Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July Camping trip at Fitzroy Provincial Park




I really enjoy camping.
I really enjoy camping.
I really enjoy ....

OK, I usually enjoy camping but I am getting a little tired of camping in the rain. The last three times we have been camping it has rained. I don't mind a few hours of rain but three days of it is not much fun!














or at least making the best of it.


What makes camping in the rain NO fun? Having to come home, dry everything out and put it away. Of course there will be no one willing to help you.

Where are my darling teenagers?

Oh yah! they are giving our white dog who spent three days playing in the mud a bath in a white bathroom. I'm not sure what would have been worst to clean up, the dog or the bathroom.



The funny thing is that when the time for the next camping trip comes along, I'll forget all about this and do it again.

I really love camping! No, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment